Are you considering purchasing an AR-15? Or, do you have an AR-15 but, don’t know how it works? Midwest Shooting’s Introduction to AR-15 is an introductory class that will get you and your new gun up and running.
Midwest Shooting’s Introduction to AR-15 will give you the skills and confidence to safely operate your AR-15. The Introduction to AR-15 class will teach the nomenclature, disassembly/reassembly, and operation of your rifle. The class consists of hands-on classroom instruction with your rifle and live fire in our indoor range.
The class is 3 hours in duration and is limited to 6 students. Students must be 18 years or older or accompanied by an adult in the class. The Introduction to AR-15 class content includes:
- Safe handling of the AR-15
- Function and controls of operation
- Disassembly and reassembly
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Selecting optics for your AR-15
- Live fire of your AR-15
- How to zero your AR-15
- Eye/ear protection
- 1 AR-15 rifle (limited rentals available for an additional charge)
- 2 magazines
- 50 rounds of brass cased ammunition
- Comfortable clothing. Ladies, swoop-neck shirts are not recommended.
Cost: $69.99 plus tax. Pre-registration is required.