Lifetime Warranty – New and Certified Used Firearms
Midwest Shooting, Inc is committed to your satisfaction. Purchase with confidence – all new firearms come with a free lifetime warranty. We will repair or replace any new or Certified Used firearm purchased from Midwest Shooting, Inc that becomes defective for as long as it is owned by the original purchaser.
Terms and Conditions
Midwest Shooting, Inc warrants that if any New or Certified Used Firearm sold to you by Midwest Shooting, Inc after August 1, 2014 ever becomes defective, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, the firearm at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
- This Warranty applies only to the original Purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- This warranty applies to New and Certified Used firearms sold by Midwest Shooting, Inc after August 1, 2014. FFL transfers are excluded from warranty protection.
- If the firearm cannot be repaired, and no replacement is available, we will offer you a similar item at no charge.
- This warranty covers the firearm as originally sold by Midwest Shooting, Inc, but does not extend to guns altered or rebuilt after their original purchase, or guns used other than for their legal intended purposes.
- This warranty does not apply to scopes, electronics (sights, lasers), or accessories attached to the firearm when purchased.
- Accuracy is NOT included in this Warranty, unless there is a specific additional warranty made by a manufacturer.
- This warranty covers the firearm against manufacturer’s defects only. It does not cover the replacement or refinishing of parts that are subject to normal wear throughout the lifespan of the firearm.
- This warranty is for the function of the firearm and does not cover cosmetic finish and/or bluing.
- Midwest Shooting, Inc assumes no responsibility for product malfunction or for the physical injury or property damage resulting in whole or in part from criminal or negligent use of the firearm, improper or careless handling, unauthorized modification, use of defective or improper hand-loaded, reloaded, or re-manufactured ammunition, or customer abuse, neglect or misuse.