Buy With Confidence
Feel Confident in Your Purchase and Your Ability to Safely Use Your Firearms
No matter what reason you have for purchasing a firearm, you should feel confident that you found the right model for your situation and know exactly how to use it. Would you ever buy a car without driving it first? The same mindset should apply to purchasing a firearm, especially if this is something new for you. This is the type of purchase that should require you to be able to try it before you buy it, and that’s exactly the case at Midwest Shooting.
If you’ve driven a car before, you’d probably be OK buying a car without ever test driving it first. If you’ve never purchased a gun before, or never fired one, it’s a different story.
Midwest Shooting has the selection to accommodate even the most experienced enthusiasts and avid shooters, but is also staffed with experts able to guide someone who’s never purchased or fired before.
Try Before You Buy
Have you seen our range? Try out as many firearms as you like before you make your purchase. Learn the safest and most effective way to use your firearm in our climate controlled range with the help of one of our experts.
Midwest Shooting has one of, if not THE largest selection of firearms (especially handguns) on display in the area. We have everything you need to start shooting; ammunition, reloading equipment, suppressors, sights, holsters and other accessories.
Lifetime Warranty – New and Certified Used Firearms
Terms and Conditions
Midwest Shooting, Inc warrants that if any New or Certified Used Firearm sold to you by Midwest Shooting, Inc after August 1, 2014 ever becomes defective, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, the firearm at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
- This Warranty applies only to the original Purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- This warranty applies to New and Certified Used firearms sold by Midwest Shooting, Inc after August 1, 2014. FFL transfers are excluded from warranty protection.
- If the firearm cannot be repaired, and no replacement is available, we will offer you a similar item at no charge.
- This warranty covers the firearm as originally sold by Midwest Shooting, Inc, but does not extend to guns altered or rebuilt after their original purchase, or guns used other than for their legal intended purposes.
- This warranty does not apply to scopes, electronics (sights, lasers), or accessories attached to the firearm when purchased.
- Accuracy is NOT included in this Warranty, unless there is a specific additional warranty made by a manufacturer.
- This warranty covers the firearm against manufacturer’s defects only. It does not cover the replacement or refinishing of parts that are subject to normal wear throughout the lifespan of the firearm.
- This warranty is for the function of the firearm and does not cover cosmetic finish and/or bluing.
- Midwest Shooting, Inc assumes no responsibility for product malfunction or for the physical injury or property damage resulting in whole or in part from criminal or negligent use of the firearm, improper or careless handling, unauthorized modification, use of defective or improper hand-loaded, reloaded, or re-manufactured ammunition, or customer abuse, neglect or misuse.
Pistols, Revolvers, Rifles, and Shotguns.
We are proudly carry these brands: